Monday, May 24, 2010

Do I have to include .net framework in a setup file in c#?

hello all:


I developed a windows application using c#, and then created the setup file for the application, whennever i install it on a target machine that doesn't have visualstudio installed on it, it asks for a .net framework download before completing the installation, I'm using visual studio.net 2005, and i read that it includes the .net framewrok by default and we don't have to add it.. does anybody knows what's the problem??


thank u

Do I have to include .net framework in a setup file in c#?
Just a guess, but sounds to me like you're not putting this into the setup.cfg file parameters to look for and install Net.frame work on the target machine if it doesn't already have it installed.


Just a guess of course...


No comments:

Post a Comment