Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I fix this error message that I get when using my browser?

I'm using both Firefox and IE. The error appears whenever I use any of these and after only a few minutes of surfing. (I do not use the two browsers simultaneously)





Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library





Debug Assertion Failed!





Program: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec





Shared\ccProxy.exe


File: c:\program files\microsoft visual studio





8\vc\include\xtree


Line: 293





Expression: map/set iterators incompatible





For information on how your program can cause an assertion


failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.





(Press Retry to debug the application)

How can I fix this error message that I get when using my browser?
try this:





On the IE menu - Tools - Internet Options





Choose the "Advanced" tab.





Look under "Browsing"





See if "Disable script debugging" is unchecked





[edit]





no, it should be checked...sorry for the confusion





Make sure "display notification of every script error" is unchecked.


No comments:

Post a Comment