Monday, May 24, 2010

OMG why is this happening? (I am not a noob at computer by the way) =D?

This message just started coming up today and it has never done it before:





Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Libary





Debug Assertion Failed!





Program: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe


File: c:\program file\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\include\xtree


Line: 293





Expression: map/set iterators incompatible





For infomation on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.





(Press Retry to debug the application)





______________________________________...





I have no idea why, and I run regulary AVG %26amp; Spybot scans i.e twice a week, and I am totally confused by this message. After i have clicked ignore (because retry doesn't do anything) that message comes up where you have to "send error report" and firefox has to close. HELP ME PLEASE!





P.S I don't have the programme "microsoft visual studio 8" on my computer!

OMG why is this happening? (I am not a noob at computer by the way) =D?
I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of Firefox and see if you still have the same problem.
Reply:if that fail try portable apps. you can run them withen its own shell or folder without it having to go thew a buch of bs like reg and stuff.





http://portableapps.com/

free survey

No comments:

Post a Comment