Saturday, May 22, 2010

Visual Basic Problem!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!?

I just recently (Today) Downloaded the new Visual Basic 2008 and I have now developed a simple web browser, although, when I press the play button to launch my creation, it gives me this message:


Visual Studio cannot start debugging because the debug target 'C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\WindowsApplication1\bin\debug\


WindowsApplication1.exe' is missing. Please build the project and retry, or set the OutputPath and AssemblyName properties appropriately to point at the correct location for the target assembly.





But, what does this message mean, I downloaded the file again (WindowsApplication1) but, it still won't work and is there a way to publish my form/file as an .exe after I resolve this problem?

Visual Basic Problem!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!?
try hit F7 to build the project and go to Documents/Visual Studio/Projects/%26lt;your project name%26gt;/%26lt;debug or release%26gt;/ and run the executable file there.

free survey

No comments:

Post a Comment