Monday, May 24, 2010

OPNET::Can u tell me please how to add bin dir in path environment variable.?

try one example of process of opent but gave error msg.


--------------------------------------...


comp_msvc: Unable to execute compiler (Win32 error code: 2)


Check that Visual C++ has been installed correctly, and that


its BIN directory is included in the Path environment variable.





---------------------------


Can u tell me please how to add bin dir in path environment variable.


I have opent 14.0 installed and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET ...


thanks.....

OPNET::Can u tell me please how to add bin dir in path environment variable.?
(from memory, I don't have a windows box in front of me) right click on My Computer, choose Properties, click the Advanced tab, select Environment Variables, you'll find the PATH variable under system variables- follow the existing conventions in that to add the bin dir for MVS.


No comments:

Post a Comment