Saturday, May 22, 2010

I just created a mini game in C# and I do not know how to create an executable for it that will run it!?

I can run it on mine because i have visual studio but how do i get it running on a computer that does not have visual Studio installed???


Also some good free tutorials on C# would be great!





Newebie tutorials please

I just created a mini game in C# and I do not know how to create an executable for it that will run it!?
Go to your project forlder (where you saved all of your project files), locate and open \bin\debug\ folder. There you are going to have your executable file. Also you might have some .dll files there as well. Now you can copy that exe file to another compuer and run it there. The other machine has to have .NET framework installed on it to run C# programs. You can find it on Micosoft website.


Don't know any tutorials, sorry

customer satisfaction survey

No comments:

Post a Comment