Monday, May 24, 2010

What software can I create?

I'm a First year student doing Bachelors degree in information technology. Can anyone tell me what software can I create using C++/Microsoft visual studio. Please help me by suggesting any idea on which I can create a software which is useful enough on a daily basis.

What software can I create?
You can create absolutely anything.





I once wrote a program that would time and log the results of marathons. I was into it at the time and it was useful to a local run.





Another time I wrote a character recognition program, kinda useful but I was more interested in how it worked.





Basically you need to ask yourself what are you interested in? What do you need?
Reply:C++ is mostly suitable for low level programming like reading/writing to files on your hard disk and analyzing them.





It also is a good object oriented programming language.





For the rest it all up to you. I personally did a project for analyzing the log files generated by web servers to see what are the usage statistics or trends.





Good luck.

customer survey

No comments:

Post a Comment